What do I get by registering in ?
- 4.5 million library items
- Hundreds of thousands of digitized books, newspapers, magazines, old prints, maps…
- Millions of other expert studies and articles from licensed databases
- Complete Czech book production since 1935
- I can borrow books to a study room and home, from the Moravian Library and from other libraries, Czech or foreign ones.
- I'll get a nice place to study (and meeting) from morning to evening, six day a week
- I can view copyrighted digitized documents from my sofa at home
- Expert advice while searching for any source for your studies, theses and just for fun
- Access to latest newspapers and magazines from all over the world, online and offline, in the reading room and from the comfort of your home
- WIFI in the building free of charge
I have a validated mojeID account (i.e. a verified identity) which makes registration faster and you do not need to visit the library to complete it.
After paying the registration fee online by card, I can immediately use remote access to licensed databases or digital resources.
I don't have a validated mojeID account or an active university account at any of the listed universities.
You will need to visit the library to verify your identity to complete the registration.
The fee cannot be paid online by card.